All American Environmental provides transportation and disposal of all ranges of waste, including both hazardous and non-hazardous materials. Our company handles both large and small volumes of liquids, solids, and other sludges. Our teams use a variety of vacuums and trucks to transport waste material to the appropriate disposal facilities. All American Environmental provides these services in the most cost-effective and efficient ways possible.
Vacuum Truck Services
All American Environmental vacuum truck services teams consist of:
- Equipment operators trained in regulations for local, state, federal, DOT, RCRA, OSHA, and SPCC
- The best vacuum equipment in the industry used to transport both hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- Team members thoroughly versed in operational manifesting, placarding, and facility paperwork
- Experts providing job summary sheets for reporting
All American Environmental vacuum truck services teams will work on difficult waste transportation and disposal projects, including:
- Emergency Responses
- Tank Cleanings and De-gassings
- Ejector Pit Cleanings
- Marine Transfers
- Waste Oil Recycling
- Vacuum Enhanced Fluids Recovery
- Chemical Tank Cleanings
- Industrial Waste Recycling
- Excavation Around Utilities
- Hazardous Waste Disposals
- Oil/Water Separator Cleanings
- Confined Space Entries
- Neutralization Tank Cleanings
- Catch Basin Cleanings
- Line Cleanings/Jettings
Vacuum Truck Waste Disposal
All American Environmental vacuum trucks will remediate waste at your facilities. The removal of all liquids, solids, or oily water is processed using oil/water separators, clarifiers, sumps, trenches, pits, floor drains, and additional waste tanks.
Industrial Vacuum Services
If your corporate facility produces liquids, sludges, or solid byproducts, All American Environmental-industrial vacuum services will provide the safe, reliable, and cost-effective disposal solution you need.
We service many industries, including:
- Oil & Gas Producing Companies
- Power Generation Companies
- Shipping and Transportation Companies
- Chemical Manufacturing and Distribution Companies
- Ports and Harbors
- ALL types of Industrial Manufacturing
Whether it’s a spill cleanup, an industrial emergency or a routine, scheduled maintenance cleaning, All American Environmental’s vacuum truck services teams are ready to respond. Our fleet of portable and truck-mounted vacuum loaders is available for any industrial vacuum job.
All American Environmental-industrial vacuum services lead the industry for situations from dislodging materials to cleaning processes. We use premier industrial vacuum application equipment.
Virtually any substance – wet or dry and including hazardous and non-hazardous materials – can be remediated safely and efficiently.
All American Environmental-industrial vacuum services include:
- Oil Water Separator Services
- Drains, Sumps, Pits and Trench Cleanouts
- Sand Traps / Grit Trap Services
- Tank Pumpings (Holding Tanks, Underground Waste Tanks)
- Spill Cleanups
- Process Water Disposals
- Sewer Water Drainings
- Overflowing Storm Systems
- Catch Basin Drainings
- Non-Hazardous Liquids and Sludge Disposals
All American Environmental is committed to delivering superior customer service. All of our service professionals are trained by completing a nationally standardized program that enables them to provide expert service that is unmatched in the industry.
If you need vacuum truck services or assistance with waste remediation, please contact All American Environmental today! We can help!