Vacuum Truck Services For Waste Disposal
To meet the required environmental standards the collection, transportation, and disposal of contaminants from soil, groundwater, tanks and hydraulic lifts must all be done in a highly efficient manner. Wet and dry vacuum trucks can remove a variety of contaminant materials of different viscosities and densities. It is important to find the right environmental company who are fully trained in the wet and dry vac techniques providing both safety and efficiency.
When vacuum trucks are in operation they can release a volatile organic compound (VOC) which is a large environmental concern. At All American Environmental, we supervise and maintain the units scrubber pollution controls while our vacuum trucks are operating to mitigate these emissions. Our professional vacuum truck service team provides complete management services to ensure health, safety and to be in complete environmental compliance.
Types of vacuum trucks and their uses
The standard and liquid ring vacuum trucks are most frequently used to remove and transport liquid and semi-solid waste materials where there is spill leakage from tanks and other vessels. They are equipped to address materials that are flammable and explosive.
Industrial loaders/air movers are used to remove salvageable materials or industrial waste contained in tanks.
Stainless steel vacuum trucks are used to pump, store and transport corrosive chemicals.
Combination units have both a water pumping and vacuum system. This combination is necessary to use for hydraulic lift removal. It is well equipped to remove the contaminated soil surrounding the lift area.
Why should you hire us for vacuum truck services?
We specialize in vacuum truck services (of all types) and have many years of experience. Our vacuum truck service team are highly experienced. We have the knowledge and proper vacuum trucks necessary to remove a variety of contaminated waste. View our reasons why you should hire us:
- Custom solutions: Every site is different and needs a custom solution. We specialize in creating site-specific solutions
- Cutting-edge technology: We use the latest cutting-edge technology and equipment, which ensures accuracy and precision
- Fewer days and lower costs: We strive to complete each project in the shortest time possible so as to minimize the costs to our customers
- Environmentally-friendly: We are committed to protecting the environment and take pains to make sure that our solutions are environmentally-friendly. After a tank is detected, we will remove it and dispose of it in compliance with state regulations. After the installation is complete, we will provide you with the copies of installation receipts, which you are required to submit to the authorities for final approval.
- Regulatory requirements: We have the expertise and experience in addressing regulatory requirements for oil tank installation.
Call us today for professional vacuum truck services for waste disposal
Get in touch with us. You can trust us to provide the highest-quality, environmentally friendly and economical vacuum truck NJ service. Give us a call or send us an email. One of our knowledgeable and friendly vac truck service NJ representatives will be happy to assist you.
Follow us on Facebook